Tuesday, August 30, 2016

today I learned


Today I learned that a lot of things are connected in some way, you can find one thing when you are on a different thing or topic because of how the internet works. I also learned that not getting enough sleep before you have to take a test is not good because you can not think nearly as good as you can when you are awake. Although everything is connected to each other in some way, i tried to find the entry for magic mountain without using my keyboard and I failed I could not find it, and I am not sure why since it is a popular theme park that millions of people go to every year, you'd think it would be a lot easier to find than it was. I also learned to value my keyboard more, because without it, I would not be able to find half of the things that I look for on a daily basis. Without a keyboard I would not be able to do anything really other than click on some apps that i have on my computer, other than that I would be stuck looking at my wallpaper not being able to get online.

2 comments: